Last modified: October 18, 2016
Your privacy is important to AL-SAYER GROUP HOLDING (“ASGH” or “WE”) as is your trust in ASGH’s products and services. We want you to know that the information you share with us will be treated with care. This Privacy Statement addresses what personal information we collect and how we handle the personal information shared with us.
Scope of Policy
This Privacy Statement applies to personal information we obtain from and about individuals interacting with our website, products and services. It does not apply to personal information we obtain in our capacity as an employer.
Additionally, mobile applications have separate privacy statements, as described in the Mobile Applications section below.
How does ASGH collect personal information?
Where possible, as you interact with our website, there may be opportunities for you to provide us with your information. This may take place in a number of ways, such as when you interact with us in writing, over the telephone or the internet, ask us to provide a product or service (including if you give us a written order) or as a result of your user journey interaction with the website
- Customer enquiry or comment forms
- Sales inquiry and competition entry forms
- Product and related events
- Test drive and other incentive applications
- Surveys where personal information may be collected. If you enter our competitions using your social media platforms (where available), we may collect information about you from your social media profile.
- Additionally, we may collect certain information about you or your vehicle.
We have developed certain mobile applications that you may download to your mobile device (“TOYOTA KUWAIT”). When you download our Application, there may be an opportunity for you to provide us with or for us to obtain information about you or your vehicle.
What kinds of Personal Information do we collect?
The types of information that MNSS collects about you may include, but are not limited to:
- contact information (such as name, address, governorate, email address and telephone / mobile number)
- vehicle information (such as vehicle registration number, model, model year, date of purchase or lease and service history)
- demographic information (such as nationality, age range, marital status and household composition)
- non-credit-related marketing profile information (such as when you plan to purchase or lease; the vehicle in which you're interested)
- Images such as those that you may submit for contests
What do we use for information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used for a range of purposes relating to the products and services it offers. Those purposes include:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- Enhancing experience on our website (We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (Your information helps us to more efficiently respond to your purchase enquiry requests, customer service requests – such as receiving feedback, dealing with complaints and support needs)
Marketing and Promotional activities
From time to time, we may use personal information to inform our customers, prospective customers and other persons with whom we interact about our products and services, or about special offers, promotions and events that we think may be of interest to you. We may provide this information using any contact number or address provided, including without limitation by post, phone, email and SMS.
If you wish not to receive direct marketing communications. Your consent to receive direct marketing communications in the above ways will be deemed if you do not opt out when we offer you the opportunity to do so, and will remain current for an indefinite period of time unless and until you advise us otherwise. You can opt-out of receiving direct marketing at any time (see below).
How can you opt out of receiving direct marketing?
You can let us know at any time if you do not want the personal information we hold about you to be used or disclosed for any of the above purposes, or you do not wish to be contacted in any of the above ways, by contacting us in any of the ways set out at the bottom of this policy. In some circumstances we may need to contact you to obtain additional information, to verify your identity or to clarify your request.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
MNSS does not disclose personal information to organisations outside and its related companies for the purposes of allowing them to direct market their products.
How do we protect your information?
Security of personal information is important to us and we take reasonable precautions to protect personal information from misuse, interference and loss, and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
We use administrative, technical and physical security to protect the personal information we maintain and to help ensure that it is used according to this Privacy Statement.
Some of the ways we protect personal information include:
- external and internal premises security;
- restricting access to personal information only to staff who need it to perform their day to day functions;
- maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access or damage to electronically stored information, such as requiring identifiers and passwords, firewalls and anti-virus software; and
- Maintaining physical security over paper records.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- All security on our Websites is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
- If you have any further concerns about security, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third Party Websites / Links
Our website may contain links to websites which are not controlled or owned by MNSS but are operated or owned by third parties. Those websites should contain their own privacy statements and their owners or operators are responsible for informing about their security and privacy practices. Hence we recommend that you check the privacy statement of other sites you visit before providing any personal information.
Removal or Update of Personal Information
The Users may update their Personal Information or remove their Personal Information from Al Sayer Group Holding CRM databases by contacting us by email on email@example.com
Any questions regarding this Policy should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any concerns or complaints about the manner in which we have collected or handled your personal information, please let us know by calling to our customer care 1803803 or 1830030 or by sending email to email@example.com. We will investigate your complaint and respond to you as early as we can.